Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Along The Coast



"In every out thrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth."

Time to do more coastal photography! I am spending the day in San Francisco, working on  photographing some public art, but I am also planning on spending at least a small amount of time along the coast, and hopefully the light and the fog will present some strong opportunities to get in some practice with cameras! We'll see. It's a challenge sometimes, but even if I just do the small amount of bay side photography I have planned, it will be nice movement forward. Ahh... there is nothing like learning new things from a hobby you enjoy as much as I do photography! I am looking forward to it, there is a lot to see along the coast, so if you can't find some inspiration along the way, than you just aren't paying attention!

Mood: Happy :)

~Me :)

No comments: