Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why?



"I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose, I would always greet it in a garden."

~Ruth Stout

 

Ellipsis is going to be a bit flower and garden heavy for the next few days, except for an update I have planned about my adventures with Windows 8. It's been a little over a month, and I have figured some things out so I want to revisit some previous gripes I had. Good, bad or otherwise, I am immensely happy that I have been able to learn something new. Over all I am a happy girl, but there are still a ton of questions I would love to ask Microsoft! LOL.

Like maybe... WHY? LOL. That's all, just... WHY?

Stay Tuned!

 "Spring won't let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again."

 ~Gustav Mahler


Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: