Monday, June 04, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 26: The Ellipsis Daily



"I would not know how I am supposed to feel about many stories if not for the fact that the TV news personalities make sad faces for sad stories and happy faces for happy stories."


~Dave Barry


I didn't have a chance to get out this weekend for some new photos, but I do plan on a couple different photo jaunts later this week. In the mean time I thought I would share my newest online adventure. I have started my own online newspaper! Look out Rupert Murdoch, and step aside Ariana Huffington, The Ellipsis Daily is on the case!


LOL. Rupert Murdoch might have some things to worry about, but competition from me isn't one of them. Actually, all The Daily Ellipsis is, is a round-up of all my interested consolidated in one place. I like that idea, because this girl does not live by photography along. My second love is politics, but when that gets to be too much to take, I love learning new recipes, or reading about the latest Hollywood exploits.


I enjoyed customizing its content and appearance, and I think I will have fun seeing it publish daily. Once upon a time I thought about going into journalism, but alas college just wasn't in the cards for me. It's fine, it all worked out for the best, I love being a housewife and mom to by fur-babies. As things worked out, I probably wouldn't have had the energy to pursue that course in life, so I am happy to settle for being a news junkie!

Now, when you get the chance go have a look see and tell me what you think. Better yet, start your own paper and come back here with the link. I will add you to my newsstand. 


~Me :) The Ellipsis Daily


NOTE: The photo above is from the state capitol grounds in Carson City, Nevada. In autumn of course. ;)


If you would like to join me on my quest of posting A Photo A Day For 6 Months, please, feel free. Just post your photo, and come back here with a direct link back to it, and I will happily link to you with tomorrow's post!


Now, go see what my pal JR has posted!


JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/apadf6-24.html

1 comment:

jr cline said...

The state capital grounds are lovely in the fall. Nice photo.

Here is my link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/apadf6-25.html