Monday, May 21, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 12~ The Solar Eclipse



"Light, when suddenly let in, dazzles and hurts and almost blinds us: but this soon passes away, and it seems to become the only element we can exist in."
~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827
Sunday's Annular eclipse as seen from my yard here in the San Francisco East Bay. It was magical. And to think I did it using my old friend Konica Minolta... you know... the camera that is currently being held together with rubber bands! LOL. I have purchased two new cameras in the last 6 months, one of which arrived Saturday, but I always keep going back to my old friend.
For more photos of Sunday's eclipse visit Spaceweather.com

~Me :)

If you would like to join in, please feel free to do so! Upload your photos to the site of your choice, and come back here with the direct link back to it. I will list you with my entry for tomorrow. There is no need to participate each day, just join in as the spirit moves you. There's no subject, just whatever you find that day.

Now go see what these folks have come up with...

JR Cline Day 10

JR Cline Day 11