Monday, September 06, 2010

Gone Fishing... Kinda... Sorta



A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking. ~Earl Wilson

Okie Doke, officially I am outta here! Well... kinda... I am going to participate in the RRC coming up next Saturday. I just couldn't resist! LOL. Like I said in a previous entry, I will be around. Hey, while I am on vacation I will be doing a lot of photography, and I will probably be eager to share it with you, so be sure to check back here from time to time! If you can't, no worries, I am going to create a special gallery that you can view when I get back!

Now, on with the business at hand...

Linking List for EMPS#105: Nostalgia 08/30/2010

NOW CLOSED!

1. Freda

2. Greg

3. Jama

4. Karen

Beginning tomorrow, Karen is starting a new Monday meme called, "Karen's Quest and Question!" As I understand it, it will be a photo meme, but with the added twist of a question to go along with the photo! Be sure to drop her place each Monday to see what's up!

And...

Just one more thing. We are about to enter into autumn, my favorite time of year, so you know I will be snapping away, in fact I already have some big plans! Recently, while researching my next BIG photo jaunt, I came across a fascinating article in the February 2007 edition of Vanity Fair magazine about the power of photography, and how an image can affect the viewer. THIS IS REQUIRED READING! LOL. Just kidding, but please, when you get the chance, read the article. Even if you don't really have a change of seasons, you will still enjoy this article. IT IS A MUST READ!

Autumn, And The Plot Against Me (Vanity Fair, Feb, 2007)
By Nick Tosches


See you back here on Monday, January 3rd, 2011 for EMPS#106: ? (To Be Announced)

-Carly

3 comments:

Jama said...

Just enjoy yourself, Carly. I'll be back from time to time as I really enjoy looking at your photos. See ya.

fredamans said...

Have a good time Carly. See ya when we see ya!

Greg said...

Carly, you will be missed. Hope your vacation will go well, take care my friend!

Greg