Friday, October 31, 2008

Steven's Feline Friday: Happy Halloween!

"Nothing on Earth is so beautiful as the last haul on Halloween night."

-Steve Almond


I bet you just knew I was going to dress my new little man in a costume for Halloween! It was his idea... really! My new little guy, Hendrix, is a goofy little guy, and seems to enjoy indulging me, especially in dressing him! It's fun to wake up to kisses and paw pads again. I still miss Elvis... I have a good cry at least once a day... and I felt a bit guilty at first for falling so completely in love with Hendrix, but he seems to need me, and he loves me. So, whats a girl to do? Well, she never forgets her love for Elvis, as she loves her new little one with all the love she has inside her! Hendrix is a great cat! It feels good to play along with Feline & Furball Friday once again. Today is the day for pets!





If you would like to play along, Steven would be thrilled to have you join in the fun! Just drop by his blog for all the details.

Feline & Furball Friday

-Carly
"Happy Hendrix Halloween"
Berkeley, California
October 30th 2008
Afternoon

8 comments:

Steven said...

Adorable! He's already got a pose down. Smart - stylish kitty!

I'll be posting FF early tomorrow :-) Big and good news for Pickle and me!

DesLily said...

awwww ! too cute Carly!
now does he get some kitty treats?

gina said...

he is adorable!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Oh, he's completely wonderful! I'm so glad he's come into your life!

barrettmanor said...

Awwww. He's so cute.

Astaryth said...

OMG! He's Adorable!!

Martha said...

Oh Carly, Hendrix is so cute! Congrats on your new baby! Hugs!

MariesImages said...

He is soooooooooooo cute!