Sunday, October 20, 2024

Autumn Leaf Of The Day #29/McUnhinged

 

“There was a filmy veil of soft dull mist obscuring, but not hiding, all objects, giving them a lilac hue, for the sun had not yet fully set; a robin was singing ... The leaves were more gorgeous than ever; the first touch of frost would lay them all low to the ground. Already one or two kept constantly floating down, amber and golden in the low slanting sun-rays.”
 
~Elizabeth Gaskell
 
Twitter is a Hellscape. Trump is simultaneously full of shit, and terrifying. I am tired, sad and scared for my future. I feel like shit, and I am tired of his unchecked threats! The link below is to the stupidest move a presidential candidate has ever engaged in. I feel like I am losing my mind! Can this all actually be real? The fucking McDonald's was closed. It was pretend! What 78 year old man does that? He could again be in charge of the nuclear codes, in three months or so. Why is this race so close? Fuck you, Donald Trump!

 


 

No comments: