Saturday, March 30, 2024

Life With The Car And The Placard

 


“I'm used to functioning in pain, asshole. Are you?” 
 
~Rebecca Yarros
 
 “I love the days when my body cooperates.” 
 
~Rebecca Yarros,
 
I reported this driver. I don't usually, it was not about getting the driver in trouble, but it was rather to maybe encourage some training and encourage a little less thoughtlessness. It doesn't make a bit of difference how long this truck was there, I was made to walk around the truck, which on that day was a painful venture. I needed that ramp. We might be in spring now, but the wind brings chill from snow in the Sierra's and that chill is like a knife going through my body. It seems I need a little more help then I used to, and that help is a blue placard. Oh well, at least plenty of folks still care about it, you'd laugh if you knew how many times I have been yelled at, after I have forgotten to affix my placard to my mirror! At least I always have it with me, and it's a quick correction, as it's always in my purse! Unfortunately, my memory is usually residing in my make-up bag! I forgot to take a photo for this post, of course I did!


No comments: