Saturday, October 03, 2020

Friends With Leaves

 

"Fallen leaves on the ground are the

 golden song of immortal creativity."

~Amit Ray

Bliss Beauty and Truth: Living with Positivity 

Of all the trees I count on to provide me with autumn leaves, that one above just happens to be my favorite. Giving up my almost daily visits to my tree, was one of the most difficult aspects about leaving the Bay Area. I have been visiting that tree, in autumn, for over a decade. Its beautiful, and it was, at one time, my go to for the first day of autumn. I still get down to the Bay Area several times during the autumn season, but it's not like being able to see it's progress daily. Oh well, I have made friends with a beautiful tree on Ben Holt here is Stockton, and I am happy with that tree as well. I am sure if I ever leave Stockton, I will come back to visit my Ben Holt tree and miss it as much as I miss my tree friend in Cull Canyon.

 



~Carly

October 3rd 2020

Stockton, California

No comments: