Friday, October 16, 2020

Autumn Memories

 

"Night, which in Autumn seems to fall

 from the sky so suddenly, chilled us."

~Jules Barey d' Auervilly

The Crimson Curtain

 

My Fibromyalgia had me in so much pain yesterday, that I did very little about roaming around in the autumn sun. Today, I am hoping to visit Lodi Lake, and perhaps Historic Folsom. Two places I have never been, but offer me a chance to climb out of my own head of political nonsense, and see the world around me. It's a sad thing to waste a beautiful sunny autumn day because of mental garbage. So, if you are reading this, do me a favor, visit the world around you today, even if you just look up to the sky, and acknowledge the October blue sunshine. We never know what next October will be like, so never miss the freedom to enjoy October day!

 

October's From The Past

 

Carson City, Nevada 2017


Nevada City, 2017

Danville, California, 2013
 
Carson City, 2005
 
Virginia City, Nevada, 2005
 
San Ramon, California, 2005
 
Carson City, Carroll, 2005
 
 
Today's Autumn Leaf Of The Day

 

~Carly
Stockton, California
October 16th 2020

 
 

 

No comments: