Tuesday, October 13, 2020

30 Years Of Us

 

"I always wake up smiling... I think it's your fault."

~Anonymous

Thirty years ago today, we said, "I do". And we have been together ever since. Through good and bad. Broke and prosperous, it's been he and me. Our hearts shattered when we lost the best cat ever, Elvis, but our hearts were filled with happiness when we found Hendrix! He adopted Alan, at first look, and then he immediately walked over to me, and assured me that I was loved too. That's the kind of cat that Alan attracts. Soon we brought home Dylan, and then years later, we found Joey, abandoned and lost. Scared. Injured, but Alan gave him a can of food, coaxed him over, and soon he was on his way home with us, and has been our littlest joy ever since. We never had human children, but we have the children we both wanted. Little ones who needed us, and we are definitely, Mom and Dad! There is a lot of love in our home, and I pray we have 30 more year together! My goodness, that is going to be a lot of cats!

 

I Love You, Alan!

Happy Anniversary, Baby!

Today's Autumn Leaf Of The Day #22


 


~Carly

October 13th 2020

Stockton, California

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Happy anniversary!