Monday, October 12, 2020

Autumn Serendipty

 


"Seamless like a Fall leaf changing color,

 my will switched powerfully."

~Aspen Matis

Your Blue Is Not My Blue: A Missing Person Memoir

I found this little creature on the sidewalk, Saturday, in Sacramento. As I looked down, I saw what seemed to me, that it was crying a leaf. I don't know what the creature is, perhaps a teddy bear or a bunny, but it struck a cord with me. Sometimes I become sad just after the beginning of autumn, because I know autumn has to end . But if I had my way, it would never end! Anyway, I picked up the leaf and turned it over, and it seemed like the leaf was smiling at me, so I made it the Leaf Of The Day. Autumn sometimes brings the most amazing moments of serendipity. It's there... just look for it!



Carly

Stockton California

October 12th 2020

 

No comments: