Monday, October 22, 2018

Once Upon A Time, On A Late Afternoon, In Autumn


Historical Crocker Mansion
Crocker Museum
Sacramento, California
October 21st 2018


"Great artists come and go; they are born and they die;
 but there one exception who has been living for thousands of years and still continues creating new works, new beauties every year: The Autumn"

~Mehmet Murat ildan

The light was on the decline in Sacramento, on a beautiful autumn day, and I was absolutely giddy! My camera and I had just finished shooting several pieces of amazing public art, and I was enjoying every moment of the ever so slightly crisp late afternoon autumn air! The trees in the, City Of Trees, is just beginning to turn, later than most years I think, but then I could be wrong, its probably just seems that way because I am as anxious for the full turn of the leaves, as a child is for the first candy to drop into his trick or treat bag! Isn't fun when you can be on one street and it's dark and sleepy, but you go two blocks over and the sun turns all the colors of the world on, like an leaf shaped Art Deco lamp?

Autumn is my longest, deepest love.






#32 Leaf Of The Day
October 22nd 2018
Photographed In Sacramento Ca
October 14th, 2018




~Mood: Happy
~Me :) 

No comments: