Monday, November 28, 2016

Wouldn't It Be Nice If This Was A Real Thing?

"It doesn't matter who hurt you, or broke you down. 
What matters is who made you smile again."

~Unknown

Wouldn't it be nice if this was a thing? A bear gets up, gets dressed in her best dress and heads out for a walk in late autumn. She knows it will be one of her last afternoon walks because winter is coming, a season just as treacherous as summer, but for different reasons, and she knows she should get all the air and exercise she can, before it's no longer feasible. But alas... it's not. We all know it's a nice person, probably, inside a bear costume, making the public want to eat at the Black Bear Diner in Auburn. Which is nice and all, but I have to ask just once more, wouldn't it be nice if it was just a bear, out for a walk?

I like that world much better than the one I am living in now.
 It would make more sense too!


Miss Bear did make me smile, so maybe sometime, when I am traveling through Auburn again, I will stop in at the Black Bear diner and stop for a bite. I know I will always think of Miss Bear when I am in Auburn from now on, so, why not? This was a smile worth remembering!

Leaf Of The Day
November 28th 2016

 Mood: Quiet

~Me 

Black Bear Diner
13378 Lincoln Highway
Auburn, Ca  



No comments: