Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Creative Light And Dark

"You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved."

~Ansel Adams

One thing I love about working with new cameras is discovering all the new things it's capable of. I haven't had a really serious camera like this new Nikon in a long time. My Samsung, which is attached to my phone does okay... I mean really okay... for a phone with a camera. In fact, it's a better camera then it is a phone, so I know I will continue to use it for as long as it works, but I just needed something a camera that was a little more sophisticated, and I found that with this new one. So far I am very happy with the night and low light shots. My next test for it will be a full moon, which comes up on December 13th, if the sky is cloud free of course! It's something positive to look forward to as I fight this depression I am in. If you have fought depression like I have, you know the drill, set small, attainable goals, and work toward them.
 Okay. I'll Try.

Funny thing about that quote by Ansel Adams, you bring all those things to your depression too. Maybe that's why so many really creative people have spent their life fighting depression like I have.

Leaf Of The Day
November 29th, 2016



Mood: Quiet
~Me  



No comments: