Monday, March 10, 2014

Letting Sleeping Cats Lie



"I want to go to sleep in my time machine and wake up eight hours in the future."

~Jarod Kintz, This Book Is Not For Sale


No one knows how to enjoy sleep quite like cats do, because insomnia does not exist in their world! I wonder... is it because they feel no guilt? Or remorse? Or negativity in general. They don't ruminate about  stupid things they have no way of dealing with. They fantasize, but their dreams are of their realities. Catching butterflies. Chasing mice. Jumping high up on fences. Exploring the world. Cuddling up in a safe place and letting the sun warm them. Eating a good meal. Who knows? There are probably a million reasons my cats sleep better than I do. But all those things sound really wonderful, and I should do more of them I think. 

:)

Mood: Inspired

~Me :)

No comments: