Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dot #2 Of Dot Quest



"You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well worn path."

~Steve Jobs
Stanford Commencement Address, 2005
US Computer Engineer & Industrialist (1955 - 2011)

Last month, while on my way back across the bay from the coast, I spotted this cool little dot, illuminated all by itself, on a highway alert sign on the eastbound side of the San Mateo Bridge. It made me smile. Was it a period? Was it the second dot in an ellipsis? What did this singular dot mean? Well, as of right now, I am leaning toward the ellipsis theory because I spotted a second one just a few days later on the same type of sign, on the southbound side of the Devil's Slide Tunnel, just south of Pacifica! Again, the singular dot made me smile! I don't know why, but there is just something really amusing about it to me. Anyway, I am keeping my eyes open for one more dot to complete my cosmic ellipsis. Who knows, maybe there is a message in there somewhere! I can't wait to find out!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: