Monday, March 31, 2014

A Look Back At March 2014...



"Art is what we call... the thing an artist does.

It's not the medium or the oil or the price or whether it hangs on a wall or you eat it. What matters, what makes it art, is the the person who made it overcame the resistance, ignored the voice of doubt and made something worth making. Something risky. Something human.

Art is not in the eye of the beholder... it's in the soul of the artist."

~Seth Godin

And we come to the end of another month! March was certainly interesting, wasn't it? It was in my life, we began the month with a wonderful cruise on the San Francisco Bay, and the weather cooperated and everything! Awesome! There is nothing quite like dating your husband! Those magical times still happen, even after almost 24 years of marriage! 

It's the little moments... the way he looks at me sometimes. That silly man thinks I am beautiful! He seriously needs glasses! LOL. He, on the other hand, is gorgeous, and hasn't aged a day since I met him! :) The rascal! Dating your husband is something I highly recommend!

Anyway, on to April! I will be plenty busy with the camera in April as the month promises to be full of lots of photographic opportunities! Onward...

March 2014 Gallery...

















Like I said... ONWARD! 

 How About Some Music?

 

:)

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: