Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Mousies



"In nine lifetimes, you'll never know as much about your cat as your cat knows about you."

~Michel de Montaigne



Today is a big day! My baby, kitten Joey, is 6 months old now and that means it's time for him to take a trip to Dr. B's for the last of his shots and be neutered. Joey was about 2 months old when he came running into our lives, literally, but it doesn't feel like we have been his mom and dad that long! He is so much fun, and he has all these little quirks, like chattering to himself, so you can imagine how much I will miss him over the next three days! And you know I am going to worry about every little thing while he is gone! 

Is he warm enough? Is he lonely? Does he think we kicked him to the curb? Will he be missing us and sad? The truth is, he will probably be going through all those things, and it breaks my heart! But Dr. B. is an amazing doctor, and his nurses are the best, so I know he is in safe, loving hands, and before I know it, we will be picking him up! Thursday afternoon will be here in no time... right?

Thursday. I just have to get to Thursday!

 

"If a cat spoke, it would say things like 'Hey, I don't see the problem here."

~Roy Blunt Jr.

Mood: Anxious But Happy

~Me :)

No comments: