Monday, November 05, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 179~ LIES AND RUMORS OF LIARS



"Freedom isn't free. It shouldn't be a bragging point that "Oh, I don't get involved in politics," as if that makes you somehow cleaner. No, that makes you derelict of duty in a republic. Liars and panderers in government would have a much harder time of it if so many people didn't insist on their right to remain ignorant and blindly agreeable."

~Bill Maher

The sentiment in the above photo is a blatant, ignorant, LIE! Obama isn't Hitler. Hitler killed over 6 million people. Obama hasn't. And to the best of my knowledge, he bares no real comparison to Hitler in any way. This is a LIE made up by a sick mind. You think there might me some kind of 9/11 conspiracy? I am willing to listen, but not when this kind of destructive bullshit accompanies your theory. Don't do this. You look stupid. I think you are stupid. Anyone who can still think clearly thinks you are stupid. If you want to work for the country you say you love, help others get to the polls on Tuesday. If you want to work for the country you say you love, work to help America overturn Citizens United v. Federal Elections Commission. Individual states have already made some headway toward lessening it's power. I think the Disclose Act is a good idea... don't you?

Maybe in your passion to work for the country you say you love, you could ask yourself...

 If I have to LIE. If I have to create a deception in order to see a positive change... but wait... a deception isn't a good thing... hmmm... can I fight for my principles without compromising my values?

 If the only answer you can come up with is NO...

 Get the HELL away from my blog, and DON'T COME BACK!

I don't even want to know a coward like you!

If you can find the courage to commit yourself to working with others in honesty.

THANK YOU for making the world a better place. I am proud of you!

With this election, like no other I can remember in my lifetime, it's about dispelling the lies and the fear and the bullshit.

Choose with courage.

Lies are Lies no matter who tells them.

 "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies."

~Groucho Marx

~Me


Today's links comes to us by my friend JR. He is an excellent photographer, and a loyal participant in my APAD project. Go say hello!

JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/11/apadf6-176.html

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Obama as Hitler...crazy.
The people I run into seem to have lost contact with their critical thinking skills. The conversation online, offline, and in the media is becoming a fantasy. I don't get it.
btw: did you have an unpleasant visitor to your blog?

link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/11/apadf6-177.html