Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 42~ Mumphf



"Smile, even if it's a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile."


~Unknown


MUMPHF. And I mean it to... MUMPHF. I am not in a good mood tonight. I wish I wasn't upset, but I am, and there it is, and ... just... MUMPHF. Is it just me, or does everything seem a little off. People, including myself lately, get mad a little easier. People don't seem to be interested in being reasonable, including me according to some people... lol... and who knows they might be right. But I don't think so. You know?

That movie coming out with Steve Carell is intriguing me. "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World." Would I want to make a special friend to ride out the end of the world with? Nah... don't think so. Maybe the world will end six months from today, or maybe December 21st will simply usher in a new age. Either would be good. After all, we can't control either, right? It's all good. If it is that new age as some predict, maybe it will be an age of understanding. That would be good. Let's just hope for that. Understanding will happen in it's own time. With some work. Right?


MUMPHF. Just MUMPHF.


~Me :)


Jeepers... I must be tired I completely forgot to add today's link. Sorry JR. :( Here you go...


JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/apadf6-41.html

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Some days are just mumphf kind of days. Yesterday was an odd day for me. Is it a full moon, planets lined up funny, a ripple in the ocean of psychic energy, a hole in the space time continuum?
I hope today is less mumphfy.

Here is my link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/apadf6-42.html