Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Presence

"Would it surprise you to know that a presence
 was on your back a few seconds ago?"

~Teresa Flavin
The Shadow Lantern

October...


Only one day left of beautiful October! I am already mourning it's death, and looking forward to next year! A lot can happen in a year. I don't know whats to come. We have a national election, that frankly, scares me more than any ghost or goblin or even a Christmas Krampas! And then there are the bills, and all that goes into owning your own home. Honestly, this last year and a half has been scary beyond belief, but it has been overwhelmingly fun and happy as well! I am done grieving my old life in the cottage in Berkeley, I am now a Stocktonian. Happy. Content. And I love this house we live in for giving Alan and I so much love and hope! Halloween is my New Year's Eve. And I am happy with the magic in my life! No resolutions needed!

Leaf Of The Day
October 30th 2016

Mood: Happy

~Me :) 


No comments: