Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Faces

"Nothing is a portrait is a matter of indifference. 
Gesture, grimace, clothing, decor even... all must combine to realize a character."

~Charles Baudelaire

I came across this selfie I took back in 2009. My hair is really short in this photo, and I haven't cut it since, so right now it's really long. It's just about time to cut it again! They say women shouldn't wear long hair after the age of 50, but I don't know, Jane Seymour looks amazing with long hair, as does Elizabeth Hurley. Well, actually, Elizabeth Hurley doesn't turn 50 until June, but it wouldn't matter how she wore her hair, she would look fabulous! I like long hair, but I might go ahead and cut it anyway, just so it won't take so long to dry it. Hmmm... will I cut it? I am not sure.


Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: