Friday, June 06, 2014

A Face In The Crowd: Have A Coke And A Smile :)



"The truest smiles are those which spread across our faces when no one's watching us."

~Minhal Mehdi

Coca~Cola Classic... I am hopelessly addicted. Have been since I was a small child. I know. I know. It's not the healthiest thing in the world, and as I have grown-up I find I actually prefer Diet Coke most of the time, but once in a while, after one of those really bad days, when all you want to do is climb back in bed and pull the covers over you, and pretend the day had never began in the first place, I find a drinking a super cold can of Coca~Cola Classic, right out of the frig, a better cure than Valium! :) I don't indulge often, but I do admit that on any given day, there is a full, unopened can just waiting for me at the back of the refrigerator waiting to make it all better!

 

Have a Coke, and a Smile. See, even the face in the Coke machine is smiling!

Mood: Happy (Slurp)

~Me :)

No comments: