Monday, October 28, 2013

A Face In The Crowd: The Whistling Tree



"The truest smile are those which spread across our faces when no one's watching us."

~Minhal Mehdi

While out and about, shopping for Halloween costumes with Alan, I spotted this tree in Hayward. It's been fairly windy this weekend, leaves are blowing about everywhere, so I found this angle on the tree rather amusing. As the wind blew, and the leaves went tumbling past, it almost looked like the tree was blowing the leaves along. Or maybe the tree was whistling. There was a spooky whistling in the wind. You know the one... it kind of sounds like there is a ghost somewhere nearby... or maybe it's the sound of a witch, riding her broomstick, and making good time, thanks to a cooperative breeze. Shrug.

One never knows about these things.

But I know a pretty cool face when I see one! And the smile on the tree made me smile.

Mood: Silly

~Me :)

No comments: