Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! Do You Have To Stay?



"Here in Britain, of course, it's Thank Fuck We Got Those Weird Jesus Bastards On The Boat Day."

~Warren Ellis

Yesterday, I shared about what I am truly thankful for, and I was happy with the list when I was finished with it, but if I am being 100% truthful, there is one more thing that I am thankful for. I am thankful that whatever family I have left, is NOWHERE NEAR ME! Well, blood relation family, not the family I married into. Alan's family is the only REAL family I ever had! I do miss my dad though, he was a difficult man, but we shared the same sense of humor, and I got my Progressive values from him, and for that I am forever thankful. Family... sigh... don't tell me God has no sense of humor. LOL. My dad also held the belief that if you couldn't say anything nice, you shouldn't say anything at all. So dear Family, in that spirit, Dad and I wish you...


;) Everyone Else... From Our House To Yours... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize
And your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

~Unknown

~Me :)

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Happy Thanksgiving!