Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 15~ Coastal Wildflowers



"The artist is the confidant of nature, flowers carry on dialogues with him through the graceful bending of their stems and the harmoniously tinted nuances of their blossoms. Every flower has a cordial word which nature directs towards him."
 ~Auguste Rodin
 
Another quiet day. I am exhausted actually. Alan and I got out of the house, and took a much needed jaunt across the bay to Golden Gate Park. We walked through the gardens and got a nice workout by doing so. I got to spend a lot of time with my cameras in the park, but some of my favorite shots were taken along the coast between Half Moon Bay and San Francisco. The coastal wildflowers are stunning! I am slowly getting my energy back, and it feels good.

~Me :)

I am challenging myself to post A Photo A Day For 6 Months. If you would like to join me, you are more than welcome to do so. I am on day 15, but you can jump in anywhere you like. Just post your photo, and come back here with the direct link back to it and I will post your link with tomorrow's photo. Hey, you might just pick up some new blog followers!
Now go see what my pal JR came up with...

JR Cline

2 comments:

sunflowerkat said...

You really make me miss the west coast Carly! All that yellow looks like forsythia. Am I right?

I posted today...
http://inmydreamssfk.blogspot.com/2012/05/rel-indie.html

jr cline said...

These are lovely photos. The flowers are beautiful. I always enjoy Golden Gate Park.

Day 15 link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/05/apadf6-15.html