Wednesday, April 28, 2010

By The Light Of A Nearly Full Moon



How like a queen comes forth the lonely Moon
From the slow opening curtains of the clouds
Walking in beauty to her midnight throne!

-George Croly, Diana

It's rather easy to let the mind wander on nights like this. As I looked out the window, just to the right of my desk, I saw the moon, nearly full, with wisps of clouds dancing a ghostly ballet for the Man-In The Moon's pleasure. He smiled and turned away, as he kept to his schedule. I always half expect on nights like this, to see a ghost look back at me, as I raise my camera to capture the moment.

Do ghosts wander on nights like this? When the moon is nearly full, and the last chilly rain of the year covers the earth in tears?

Tell me what you think!

-Carly

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Really beautiful shot! I love the aura in the colors.