Friday, October 31, 2008

EMPS: Happy Halloween :)

"From Ghoulies and Ghosties and long-leggity beasties, and things that go bump in the night... Good Lord deliver us!"

Scottish Saying

I thought it would be fun to play along with my own meme this week, so, this is my entry for this week's EMPS: Happy Halloween! I hope you played along too. I always look forward to your photographs. If you haven't played along before, just pay a visit to this week's entry, which you can find here to learn all the details. I decided to do the Extra Credit option, which was to make a Halloween greeting, using one of my original photographs, but if you want to simply post a Halloween themed photo, that will do nice also. :) On Halloween... it's all good! :)

Have a safe and fun Halloween!

EMPS: Happy Halloween!

-Carly
"Happy Halloween"
Half Moon Bay, California
October 24th, 2008
Afternoon

2 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

I forgot to do a card. :( I'm enjoying yours though. I'm dying to snuggle with Hendrix.

Laura said...

Happy Halloween!
Hope Hendrix's 1st was lots of fun.
http://adventuresinjuggling.wordpress.com/2008/10/31/spooky-big-top/