Monday, September 16, 2024

You Are The Love/Hate You Give

 


Donald posted this nasty message on his Truth Social website this morning, and later in the day this happened...
 

Yep, that's right, there has been a second attempt at an assassination of Donald Trump. It was just about two months ago that the last one took place. Make no mistake, I do not condone political violence, in any way, but somehow when I heard the news that there had been a shooting in Florida, at this golf course, it didn't even particularly raise my interest, but throughout the day I have checked on the details, but it's just really hard to care about what happens next. This should be a time to celebrate our freedoms in America, we are about to enjoy our most precious act as American's... voting. But every day he, and J. D. Vance find new darker roads to take us down. Just this morning J.D. Vance admitted to making up stories and sharing them with constituents and the media for political gain. It's sick. And how can we not expect their actions to not effect folks who are perhaps mentally ill, and needing help? No one is safe in this political climate. I don't love what happened today, but nothing will surprise me when I wake up tomorrow. That's what he's done to us. We are all numb.
 
 And this stupid shit doesn't help either!





 
 

No comments: