Saturday, July 13, 2024

Chaos At Event In Pennsylvania

 
“Those who wish to be feared seem to forget
 humanity's tendency to kill those they fear.” 

~Wayne Gerard Trotman 
 
I don't want Trump dead. I sure don't want to see innocent rally attendees dead. I want to see him live a very long life in a prison cell. 
 
But this violence is what our country has devolved into, because of a man preaching hate. This is what happens when that same man encourages and indeed rewards political violence. 
 
Did he deserve it? No! But it's not terribly surprising. And I wonder, now that he has been shot, will he rethink the availability of guns? A good guy with a gun, did not save him. A trained man with a gun saved him. I wonder if it will all finally sink in?

More later.
 
Posted To Truth Social This Evening
 

 
 


No comments: