Tuesday, April 02, 2024

A Guns And Roses Update

 

“The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people.” 

~G.K. Chesterton 
 
See My Previous Post, Guns And Roses
 
 
Okay, call it fate, or an Easter miracle, or even dumb luck, but the bad neighbor who likes to shoot guns at his girlfriend in the middle of the day, has moved. The occupants of the entire condo are now gone! As you can see, this is how they left things as they exited our little bit of paradise, which thrilled everybody to no end. Why did folks do this? They began packing up a LARGE U-Haul truck on Saturday, and it took a full day to create this mess, and finally take their leave. The shooting incident happened on March 22nd, or about 10 days earlier, so either they were kicked out over what happened, or they were hopelessly embarrassed, which I doubt, so what happened? I have been through my share of stressful moves, but damn I never pulled out a gun and pointed it at a loved one! Or even someone I just like! Ultimately it's none of my business, and I don't plan to think about it. They are gone, it's over. No need to think about it again. Now excuse me while I download my, Active Shooter Event Quick Reference Guide, from the FBI.

 
Six more days, and I wouldn't have been a statistic of gun violence. Thanks, guy, for the additional instance of PTSD.



No comments: