Friday, January 12, 2024

Unnecessary

 
 
“You can’t listen for more than one minute.”
 
~Donald J. Trump
 
 
How rich is that quote? It was so unnecessary for Trump to accuse Judge Engoron of not listening to him, as he offered his own closing arguments in his New York fraud trial. Judge Engoron didn't even have to let Trump speak, but when has the word NO ever mattered to that loser? I would laugh, but it's just too damn pathetic. Sometimes,  however, I verge on feeling sorry for him. He is a train wreck in general, but he is more than anything else, a sad, demented, hollow man, and I dread the day Hollywood makes a movie about the era we are living through. I just hope, when the eventual movie is made, it will accurately reflect how Trump brought all his troubles on himself, by doing one unnecessary action after another. He is the most unnecessary man who has ever lived. When will I wake up from this dream? Umm... nightmare?



No comments: