Friday, January 05, 2024

16,990

 

“Be skeptical, ask questions, demand proof. Demand evidence. Don't take anything for granted. But here's the thing: When you get proof, you need to accept the proof. And we're not that good at doing that.”
 
~Michael Specter 
 
17, 990 people died because of Donald Trump. THIS DRUG DID NOT AND WOULD NOT WORK! I knew it then, and I know it now, and so does everyone else, well, not the dead obviously. Donald John Trump is a fucking, opportunistic MONSTER, and I just know if he is reelected he will cause even more folks to lose their lives. I pray that those going to the polls next November will remember not just him telling a frightened America to drink bleach, but that he encouraged American's to take Hydroxychloroquine when he knew there was NO PROOF it would be effective against Covid-19. 
 
 "What do you have to lose? Take it."
 
~Donald John Trump
 
When was Trump diagnosed with Covid-19?
 
Please read the article in Politico.
 
And then watch the video below.
 

Here is the current trends from the CDC data tracker. Please check it out. Please Mask up. Please seriously consider getting you vaccinations caught up. 

Here is a map of states with the highest Covid rates.

 

 
Please take care of yourselves. We all have the information at this point, don't get complacent. Don't think for a moment this thing is gone. It's not. It continues to mutate, and it will do so for years. I am fairly sure I only have about 15 visitors, give or take, but I care about all of you. I don't need a big audience. I am just grateful for all who visit my posts. 

Thank you.
 

 




 
 
 

No comments: