Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Next Or 4 Down 15 To Go...

 

“Behind every successful fortune there is a crime.”
 
~Mario Puzo
 
 
Did I call it? Or did I call it!  another co-conspirator has flipped on Donald Trump. Jenna Ellis brings the total to four. Three lawyers, and that bail bondsman. That leaves 15 left in the criminal pool, I find it hard to believe that we won't see more in the coming weeks, if not days. I don't think it will be Mark Meadows or Rudy Giuliani, they are both too stupid. Let me look into my crystal ball here, yes... my crystal ball tells me it's... Kanye West's former publicist, Trevian Kutti. But who knows? Maybe we will get the surprise of Rudy Giuliani growing a conscience. That would be good for everyone, including Rudy. 
 
Trevian Kutti
 
Trump isn't having a very good week, and it's only Tuesday. Michael Cohen is on the witness stand as we speak, testifying in the New York fraud trial. He has the receipts to cause the complete collapse of the Trump fortune. That is worse for Donald Trump, in his eyes, money has seemingly been his sole focus his entire life. His only companion and only love. Not his siblings. Not his wives. Not his children. Not his friends, if he indeed has any, no one, just money. And as for those around him flipping, that's what you get when you surround yourself with sycophants.

Next...


Stay tuned!  

No comments: