Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Blue Skies, Smiling At Me And Autumn Leaf Of The Day #63

 

"Once in a while I am struck all over again
 by just how blue the sky appears on wind played autumn mornings, blue enough to bruise a heart."
 
~Sanober Kahn
 
The sky has been amazingly beautiful lately. Of course I credit the leaves with that. Just look at those bright orange leaves. But wouldn't any color standout against a sky that blue? Well, maybe, but in all fairness to blue, I think God chose the right color to put in the sky. All the variations of blue are so beautiful,  and it's keeping my eyes focused upwards, into the sun's warm light. Blue is also the color of my love's eyes. He has the most beautiful eyes, although it was his sexy knees that first caught my eye. He was a high school athlete, track, to be exact, which explains his gorgeous knees! Anyway, his blue eyes have also encouraged me to focus upwards, in mood and in life in general. That means everything to me.
 

 

~Me

No comments: