Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving And Autumn Leaf Of The Day #64

 

"Thankfulness creates gratitude
 which generates contentment that causes peace."
 
~Todd Stocker
 
Last year we didn't celebrate much, then on Christmas, of course, we both got Covid-19 ( Omicron ). We are sick every year on Christmas, well, at least every year since we moved to the San Joaquin Valley, however this year is different. Alan is retired now, so the likelihood of his getting sick, and passing it on to me, is almost zero. While we will never know for sure, Omicron was just as likely to be spread by someone causally walking past you, as someone you worked with, even if your coworkers are giant idiots! Anyway, I have an amazing amount to be thankful for. We are happily married. Dylan is still doing well, as are my other cats. I am enjoying birding with Alan, and I have a brand new box of books to read through the year. I already have a small library, and now more has been added to it. The Republicans didn't get that "Red Wave" the expected and I am enjoying making holiday graphics, like the one above, from my own photos. 2022 has been a fairly good year, I sure hope 2023 won't hold it against us. 
 
I will let you know in a year how it goes!
 

 

~Me

No comments: