Monday, October 10, 2022

On A Misty Evening In October And Autumn Leaf Of The Day #19

 

"Night, which in Autumn,
 seems to fall from the sky so suddenly, chilled us... ."
 
~Jules Burber D' Auervilly
 The Crimson Curtain
 
Forgive me, but it was a beautiful evening at Woodbridge. Life is very good when I am there. I feel like I can breathe when I am there. But happily, today, if all goes well, I won't be in Woodbridge, I will be in Bodega Bay, and points south along the coast, such as Point Reyes Station and Lighthouse, and if we decide to stay along the coast, we could spend some time in Terra Linda, where the best canolli in the world can be found. Cannoli from Gaspare's Restaurant can fix any bad day, like an old friend who drops by for a visit and a meal. Only I guess I am visiting their house. I have loved that restaurant since Woody Allen filmed a scene from Blue Jasmine there, and we decided to try it out. Delicious. But if we don't end up there, we will soon. It's autumn after all.
 
Gaspares Restaurant
San Francisco


~Me

No comments: