Tuesday, October 11, 2022

I have To Admit I'm Getting Better Every Day And Autumn Leaf #20

 


"When autumn meets tranquility,
 there you can see the King of Sceneries!"
 
~Mehmet Murat ildan
 
It's just a fact, I am feeling like myself again. I have a lot of learning about my new camera, and autumn light, but one irrefutable fact is that I am getting healthier every day, and that makes the learning easier! I ate a sandwich today that had mayonnaise on it, and while I felt a bit queasy afterwards, I didn't get sick. That is REAL progress toward being finished with Long Covid. I'm crossing my fingers about things, but hey, it had to happen sometime, right? And yes, that is a Sandhill Crane, not a seabird, but Bodega Bay is still on this week's schedule, as is the Sierra. My faith in things needs a little work. Every day when I get up, I promise myself I will try a little harder, to remember who I once was, and move on with the best part of me focused on the future and whatever time I have left on earth, because there will never be enough time to watch, and appreciate, the beautiful things in my life.
 

Greater White-fronted Geese...





~Me
 
 

No comments: