Thursday, September 16, 2021

With A Week To Go

 
"Waiting hurts.
 Forgetting hurts.
 But not knowing which decision to take
 is sometimes the most painful."
 
~Jose N. Harris
MI VIDA: A Story Of Faith Hope And Love
 
With a week to go, there are a few small things to be addressed with the house. A small amount of pealing paint outside. What's worrying me is that the appraiser that came out a couple weeks ago, is not returning Rosalie's phone calls. That can't be good. Meanwhile I can't help but feel dread. We could lose everything with one small decision from FHA about the buyers loan. My whole life is waiting on a big decision waiting for someone else. My depression is 10 but since yesterday I am at a much more even mood. I feel like I have let go, because I can't do a single thing about the situation and so far worrying hasn't saved anything. I am depressed. I am even minded. And it's almost like I have simply and completely given up of my will. I don't know that I care where I end up in this. I just don't care. 
 
But autumn will be here before magic escrow, so there's that. 
 
 
~Me
Photo: Cull Canyon
September 10th 2021
Nikon
 

 

No comments: