Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Reflections Of Autumn


"I am made for autumn. Summer and I have a fickle relationship, but everything about autumn is perfect to me. Wooly jumpers, Wellington boot, scarves, then first, then thick, socks. The low slanting light, the crisp mornings, the chill in my fingers, those last warm sunny days before the rain and the wind. Her moody hues and subdued palate punctuated every now and again by a brilliant orange, scarlet or copper goodbye. She is my true love."
 
~Alys Fowler
 
Well, the post for December 2nd, somehow disappeared, so this is the replacement. It was a good one I think, but the evil spirits of blogging got hungry, and my post was their midnight snack. I have decided to blame it on monsters. The Mothman perhaps. Anyway, it was about reflections in autumn. Hence the title. I wish Blogger would not have forced this new format on us. I am not really enjoying it much!
 
Enjoy
 




~Carly 
Stockton, California
December 2nd 2020


No comments: