Wednesday, September 23, 2020

One Autumn Leaf Four Emotions


"I loved autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it." 

~Lee Maynard 

 I came across the most beautiful leaf yesterday. So pretty, in fact, that I ended up doing several versions of it. It was a really windy day, and there was this beautiful leaf standing up to it, curbside, in a puddle praying to not get hit I am sure. So many colors, which to me are like emotions when I look at leaves, because if a leaf is as pretty as this one is, all kinds of emotional memories can pass through my heart. Autumn is so beautiful. I see lots of Fall decorations using earth tones, but the leaves tell a much different story, and this one has the story of a whole year written in the book that will be this year's autumn, and we are only on page two!


And Now Today's Leaf Of The Day



~Carly
September 23rd 2020
Stockton, California


 

No comments: