Sunday, December 01, 2019

There Really Is Something About Autumn...


 I am pretty sure I have used that quote in a previous post this year, but there really is something about Fall that makes me feel alive, but I have never been able to figure out what it is exactly. All I know is, my mood suddenly improves. I am a much more positive person over all and I think more clearly then in any time during the previous seasons of the year. It's like the first day of autumn each year is like New Years to my soul. I suppose if I haven't figured it out by now, I won't be in the future, so it will more than likely remain a mystery. Which is fine, but a part of me does wish I knew what it was, so I could have little moments during the rest of the year! But perhaps I am being greedy in wanting to take more than my fair share of the magic of a perfect autumn day.

#70 Leaf Of The Day
December 1st 2019
Nevada City, California
Nikon


No comments: