Saturday, December 14, 2019

The Last Week Of Autumn...


Autumn ends in exactly one week! One week to go... officially. But I will keep looking for it, and posting it for as long as I can, because I have to, autumn and I understand each other. That makes about three things in life I really understand. Autumn, Alan and the cats. Not necessarily in that order. Today's leaf of the day was featured in more than one post this season, but I keep coming back and marveling at it's beauty. It's shaped like a butterfly, and is alive with color. It's a leaf from the Judas tree. I think I am going to have to plant one in the yard. I am really beginning to love it, and in the spring it puts out the most beautiful pink blossoms. What I wouldn't give to have my very own forest! It would have to be located on a cliff, overlooking the San Francisco bay, and have at least 5 acres on which to put maples and oak and every other autumn tree imaginable.
Oh well, maybe one day... someday.

 #83 Leaf Of The Day
December 14th 2019
Ione, California
Nikon
~Mood: Happy
~Me   :)

No comments: