Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Ghosts Od Fallen Leaves

"Are ye the ghosts of fallen leaves, O flakes of snow, for which, through naked trees, the winds A-mourning go?"

~John Banister Tabb 

Last Saturday was a good day to visit Lake Tahoe. There had been about four days since the last serious dusting of snow had come through the hills, and it was a balmy 25 degrees outside, so I made the most of the weather, and got my butt up to the Sierra! As you will see, these are not my best photographs, because I need a lot more practice with the color white. Shrug. Practice makes perfect, so I am hoping to get back up to the Sierra in the coming weeks. Perhaps I will visit a different part of Tahoe next time, or maybe even a different side of the foothills. I'd love to go to Yosemite or maybe Plumas county. I'm not sure right now what my destination will be, but no matter where I end up, it will be beautiful, because there will be snow, and perhaps even an autumn leaf or two. Well, I hope so anyway. 




I will be posting more photos from my trip to Lake Tahoe later this week, so be sure to check back. Next up... Fun With Ice-sickles!



~Mood: Happy
~Me  :)



No comments: