Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Full Snow Moon (February 2019)

"Why does February feel like one big Tuesday?"

~Todd Stocker

I haven't posted much here lately, but I have been managing some photography to keep my creative juices flowing. I will be catching up my blog with plenty of posts this week. Words may be few however, because my carpal tunnel is still flaring pretty badly. But, in times like these, I am trying to I remember Steven encouraging me to do photography around the house, and maybe the yard, to get me through between photo jaunts. He gave me some good advice, photographing simple subjects really does help.

So, if you check my Twitter timeline, you will see lots of photos of my lunches and the cats, and I even did a few videos, which was fun too, but it's this kind of photography I enjoy the most. The kind where I check the weather, plan out the clothing I will need, and then go out and get the photo! Fortunately, all I had to do was step off the porch to accomplish it. I love photographing the full moon. I have been doing it since my early days on AOL, and Ive never gotten tired of it. The moon is an old friend, comforting and trustworthy, mysterious and beautiful. That is the best of everything, rolled up into one perfect subject!

From February 18th 2019






~Mood: Okay
~Me

No comments: