Monday, November 05, 2018

Come Little Leaves

"Mindfulness arises when you allow your attention to fall effortlessly on the breathing point
 like an autumn leaf falling on a lake of still water."

~Amit Ray
Beautify Your Breath - Beautify Your Life

Breathe deeply. Just breath. Take an aspirin. And breathe. Just breathe. Remember to breathe. That's the advice I continue to give myself, but I am not sure my inner scared child is interested in taking that advice. Breathing is a given. We must breathe to live... right? It's pretty simple. But for me, relaxing and chasing away to fear, doesn't have as much to do with breathing, as it does with jumping into a bunch of leaves, and soaking the beauty. I guess that at the end of the day, I would rather photograph a beautiful sunset, and jump in a pile of leaves, than breathe. It's probably a good thing that elections aren't held in April, because spring blossoms do absolutely nothing for my nerves! LOL.

Please vote on Tuesday!

PLEASE!

Mount Diablo 
Contra Costa Count, California

 Central Valley Sunset

#45 Leaf Of The Day
November 5th 2018
Photographed October 11th, 2018
Tilden Park, Little Farm
Nikon


~Mood: Stress
~Me

No comments: