Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Walking In Leaves

"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning,
 and unallied with definite form,
 can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."

~Oscar Wilde

This post is all about the leaves, and the colors. All the different color combinations that can be found in a big pile of leaves, is enough inspiration to keep me going even on the harshest of days. I love playing in leaves, photographing them, studying their shapes and sizes. I always end my photo sessions happy. Happy inside, and strangely hungry for cinnamon and apples and big bowls of soup! LOL. You know... comforting things. Memories too sometimes. Just give me a pile of leaves, and a camera, and maybe a cat to help me enjoy the sound of the leaves crunching under my feet. My cat Elvis always loved walking in leaves with me.

Happiness
Leaf Of The Day
December 8th, 2015 

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: