Thursday, April 09, 2015

A Little Less Blue, A Little More Purple

"It was strange walking through the empty apartment. My battered purple room was gone, Brittany's bruised blue was gone. Two coats covered everything. It was like none of it had ever happened."

~Kimberly Novosel
Loved

Okay, so the packing is coming along. Alan and I just invested about $80 in Space Bags and almost every set of sheets, and all my blankets and throws are now completely encased in plastic, flattened into a dense pancake shape, resting on the floor of my closet. As is all my coats, sweaters, warm socks, and some assorted catnip toys. All of which could be of good use at the moment, as it feels like 30 degrees outside! LOL. Isn't that always the way? You put an air-conditioner in the window, and pack all your Winter apparel in storage, and BAM it rains a cold Spring rain. 

I don't have purple walls in my apartment, I have Cornflower blue walls. I do, however, have a pair of purple lily lamps. They are cuter than they sound. I always loved that purple color, next to the color of those blue walls. So pretty. Hopefully, wherever we end up moving to, we will be able to paint the walls a nice color. Who knows, maybe a nice purple color this time. Like the purple in Monica and Rachel's apartment on Friends. I always loved their apartment. Yeah, maybe a little less blue and a little more purple in my life.

Mood: Doing Better/Almost Okay! :)

~Me :)

No comments: