Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Guy Named Joe

"The only thing a cat worries about is what's happening right now.
 As we tell the kittens, you only wash one paw at a time."

~Lloyd Alexander
Time Cat

I love our little guy Joey. How anyone could have dumped this beautiful child on a bridge is beyond me. I am just thankful that he probably doesn't think much about that time, and those awful crows that were making a meal of him when Alan found him, I am just glad that the memory that seems to stick the closest to him, is the one of his great love of pizza, and Italian food in general. He is a beautiful child, and while he wasn't in the plans, we love him so deeply that I can't remember what it was like to not have him around. I didn't know I needed him, but fate did, and apparently fate kinda likes me!




 It's been a happy 13 months!



Mood: Happy

A Year Of Joe 
Created January 10th 2015

No comments: